Hart High School Core Values and Beliefs:
– We believe students need guidance in a safe, supportive environment.
– We believe students should be challenged.
– We believe study is key to understanding and practice is key to improvement.
– We believe students should understand learning is a goal in itself that builds self-discipline and life skills.
– We believe positive parent and community involvement is an integral part of the school environment.
– We believe teaching that remains abreast of new developments in content, technology and planned instruction results in student academic success.
– We believe administrative and shared leadership are key to a positive school environment, purposeful instruction, and improvement.